My name is Gabriele and I love designing spaces!
I love the idea that interior design is an art with gravity! I am passionate about designing forms and spaces with creativity but always thinking about functionality. Now I am interested in how to design with the Nature using Holistic Design Approach.
– I was born in Lithuania, beautiful green and rainy country in North East Europe!
– My love to interior design started when I was 16 years old.
– I have Bachelor degree in Design of Vilnius Academy of Arts, the oldest and largest art university in the Baltic States.
– Since 2015 I have been living in Mallorca, Balearic Islands, Spain. This is my way to fulfil the urge of traveling and the need of sun and sand to my body and mind.
– I have been working in Interior Design Showrooms around the island for quite a while.
– In 2019 I got the diploma of Designer of Sustainability issued by Gaia Education.